Cookie lovers, here are the most satisfying 2-ingredient peanut butter cookies you must try! Preparing this amazing, healthy, sugar-free recipe takes less than 10 minutes only.
Let’s dive in!
It is exciting yet hard to believe that you can make cookies with only 2 ingredients: peanut butter and honey. This recipe is as easy as it sounds.
Peanut butter cookies are an incredibly delicious and healthy dessert to have either at parties or in your daily tea time of the day or more like a healthy breakfast.
Why You Will Love This Recipe:
- It requires only 2 ingredients.
- It is naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- It is easy to make and best to add to your daily diet.
- You can make these cookies in just 10 minutes.
- It is pure vegan because there are no eggs in this recipe.
What Makes this Recipe Healthier?
These cookies contain only 2 ingredients, and both have their own perks of benefiting your health. Let’s dive in and find out the benefits.
Peanut butter is a healthy pack of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins such as:
- Vitamin B-6
On the other hand, it helps in keeping your health in good shape, giving the following benefits:
- Helps in weight loss/gain
- Boosts your heart health
- Increases the body mass
- Lessens the risk of cancer
- Manages the blood sugar levels
- Reduces the risk of breast diseases
- Helps in building up the stronger bones
Honey is an essential part of every household. Because of its incredible health benefits, people use it as a sweetener to avoid sugar intake. Here are some perks of using honey in your daily routine:
- Full of nutrients
- Huge in antioxidants
- Controls blood sugar levels
- Manages the body weight
- Helps improve heart health
- Improves your memory
- Boosts hair and skin health
- Strengthens your immune system
Let’s move forward to the recipe now!
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies with 2 Ingredients:
This simple dessert will become a go-to recipe for those who like sweet stuff and want to spend less on ingredients.
- Peanut butter – the main highlight of this recipe
- Honey – to add a touch of sweetness to the cookies
If honey is unavailable, you can also use apple cider as a substitute.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F; layer the pan with baking paper.
- Mix peanut butter and honey in a medium bowl until the dough has a good thick texture.
- Using your hands or spoon, make 12 cookie doughs and place them on the baking sheet.
- You can also make a pattern through a fork to give your cookies an attractive look.
- Bake the cookies for 5-6 minutes; ensure that you have placed a baking sheet before.
- When baking, take out the cookies and let them rest for 7-8 minutes.
- Now enjoy the most delicious peanut butter cookies as your snack!
Texture of the Cookies:
The cookies will turn out great, chewy, and softer straight out of the oven. You will be surprised to see the texture with just 2 ingredients.
But that’s true! With only peanut butter and honey, you can have world-class cookies at home—the gooey texture from the inside and the crunchy crispness from the outside, just like honey shortbread cookies.
Nothing is more exciting than enjoying a peanut butter taste in your favorite dessert. Also, these peanut butter cookies hold their shape well, even when you dip them in milk or tea.
- Try using natural peanut butter that contains no additives or oil. The crunchy one will work too.
- You will ruin the whole recipe by adding extremely oily peanut butter. It will not make a good dough or hold the shape well after baking.
- To make this recipe vegan, replace honey with maple syrup.
- Always put a baking sheet before baking to take out the cookies quickly and cleanly.
- Be patient, do not dig into the cookies right after; let them rest for a few minutes first.
Method of Storing/Freezing the Cookies:
It is safe to store the leftover cookies in an airtight container for around 5 days. You can put it at room temperature so it does not become too hard to eat.
Freezing is another good idea. These cookies are good to freeze for up to 3 months. Take one out when needed, and do not worry about the texture or taste but maybe not the same moisture from inside. You will get the same result; just microwave for 2-4 minutes.
Frequently asked questions:
Why did my cookies become dry?
It happens when you over-bake the cookies. That’s why it is important to note that you should always have your eyes on the oven and baking process.
Is it okay to use the crunchy peanut butter?
If you like the peanuts more, try using the crunchy peanut butter. It will not ruin the taste but might vary the texture of the cookies.
Do I need to rest the dough before baking?
Not at all; you can start the baking process right after the dough is ready.
Can I skip the pattern designing part?
Yes definitely! It is only done to create a different style of cookies. If you want to keep it plain, you do not have to make any designs.
More Recipe: Easy Small Batch Sugar Cookies Recipe
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Sugar-Free)
Let’s try out these simple 2 ingredients peanut butter cookies and fulfill our cravings for sweets. It is super quick, easy, and takes less than 10 minutes to get ready!
Prep Time 2 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 7 mins
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix peanut butter and honey in a medium-sized bowl until the dough becomes smooth and thick.
Use a cookie spoon or your hands to make 12 dough balls. Remember to apply a baking sheet before starting to bake.
Make a small pattern design with a fork to give it a different look.
Bake the cookies for about 5-6 minutes until turned brown from the edges or more if needed.
Take the baked cookies from the oven and set them aside to rest for at least 10 minutes. Then enjoy these excellent and tasty cookies at home!
Keyword 2 ingredient cookie recipe, 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter honey cookies